Frequently Asked Questions
What is Temper Tank?
A space where we support you to convert negative energy to a positive outlet through working on what triggers emotions such as stress, rage, anger, boredom etc.
In short – leave your temper tantrum with us.
Will I enjoy this?
Temper tank sets out to try cater to all needs, if you like to smash, crash dash and watch things snap crackle and pop; TemperTank is for you.
Do you accommodate special occasions?
Yes – from team building to work events, seasonal celebrations and special occasions we can bang heads and put something together.
What is the minimum age to enter the Tank?
Age Limit 18+
How much does it cost?
What are the opening hours?
Wednesday – Sunday
1.00pm – 8.00pm (Last booking 7:15)
What should I wear?
Closed Toe footwear preferably Boots
Gloves but we do provide those
Can I record my experience?
Yes – don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and Facebook.
What is your refund policy?
Have a look at our refund and cancellation policy here.
- When smashing we highly recommend you wear protective equipment provided at all times.
- We strongly recommend you warm up your body/muscles before swinging any if the heavy items.
- Always look out for each other in the room when swinging or throwing items.
- All persons smashing must wear suitable footwear.
- Do not remove gloves, coveralls, glasses, masks or helmets whilst in the smash area.
- Before entering the smash area please make sure you have read, understood and signed the waiver form.